- We celebrate new life in Christ.
- Laughter and joy are signs of spirituality.
- We worship Him for all He is.
- The joy and pain in the journey.
- We affirm the transcendent God of mysteries.
- We are a place where you can ask difficult questions and live in the tension of paradox.
- People are in the process of becoming radical followers of Christ.
- We are about allowing the Word of God and the Holy Spirit to inform and transform our decisions and mission as individuals and as a community.
- We passionately participate in the rhythms of a spiritual life (head, heart, and hand).
- We are a people where relationships are growing, authentic, diverse, interdependent, and at times uncomfortable.
- We believe that conflict is normal - reconciliation is intentional.
- We provide an inviting sanctuary that provides a refuge of fellowship, rest and renewal.
- We provide a place where we who are the weak, the marginalized, the misfit, and prodigal are embraced.
- We make friends with those who have not experienced God's grace and those of different cultures or socio-economic backgrounds.
- Where our lives are a witness to the love of Christ.
- We are proactively engaged in meeting the needs in our community (emotional, spiritual, financial, etc.)
- We adapt to the language and culture of the communities we reach (globally and locally).
- We feel privileged to obey the Great Commission from God both globally and locally.
- We are committed to daughtering new churches and be involved in the business of helping plant new churches.
- We are a place where the arts are embraced.
- We are a place a catalytic center of dreams, imagination, and creativity.
- Each person's gifts are valued, developed and deployed as we share ministry.
- We embrace an open ended vision for our community of faith where we are open to where the Holy Spirit brings us as new life comes to this community.