Kati Konkol is opening her home to women to come and be still at the feet of Jesus. This will be a time of silent prayer and meditation on the Lord as well as group prayer and short devotions. All women (feel free to invite friends) are welcome. People may come and go as needed. At this time, no childcare provided. Hope to see you sometime! Directions may be found by clicking here.
What to Expect:
- Enter in to Kati's house. Here you can take off your shoes, grab some slippers, and find a place to quiet yourself.
- Candlelight and soft music will start around 7:00 PM in which there will be some time for silent meditation.
- A time of prayer, Scripture reading, and a short devotional will follow. After this time, ladies will encourage, share, and teach each other from what they learned from the Word.
- You will end your night with prayer in a small group or with another person.
- People may come and go as needed